Member Monday Spotlight
- What do you love most about being a dental hygienist?
One of the very best parts of being a dental hygienist is the relationships, both with patients and coworkers. They really become an extended family!
- What is your most memorable patient experience? It’s always memorable when a patient first arrives with little dental knowledge and in need of care. I appreciate the patients that want to take better care of their oral health. The results are very rewarding.
- How do you define success?
Success is knowing you have provided the very best care to your patients and being a team player at your office.
- What’s the best piece of career advice you’ve ever received?
I’ve had so many fantastic colleagues to count! Often the advice isn’t spoken, its what’s observed and imitated.
- Do you currently hold or have you ever held a leadership position within ADHA/WVDHA (national, state, or local)? If so, when?
A few years ago I held the Secretary position for the WVDHA and served with some terrific ladies. I’ll always cherish that experience.
Want to know more about advocacy? Reach out to us at WVDHAinfo@gmail.com. We will see you soon!